- Principle A and Feature Valuation. 2018. Proceedings of the Linguistic Society of America, Vol. 3, 37:1-15. (LSA 2018 – Poster)
- Feature Based Binding and Phase Theory. 2012. Ph.D. Dissertation, Stony Brook University.
- Subject obviation and case. 2010. In H. Bliss, M. Louie, and M. Schellenberg (eds.), Proceedings of the Northwest Linguistics Conference 2009, Vol. 25, 1-14. Vancouver, BC, Canada: University of British Columbia Working Papers in Linguistics.
- Puzzles of Russian Subjunctives. 2008. In Stevens, Jon Scott (ed.), University of Pennsylvania Working Papers in Linguistics: Vol. 16 (1): pp. 1-10. Philadelphia, PA.
- Predicate Doubling in Russian: One process or two? (expected) 2019. In Proceedings of FASL 27, Stanford University.
- A Crosslinguistic Approach to Double Nominative and Biabsolutive Constructions: Evidence from Korean and Daghestanian. 2012. In Proceedings of GLOW in Asia 2011, Workshop for Young Researchers. (with Jisung Sun)
Morphology and Agreement
- Language Contact and the Origins of Multiple Exponence in Archi Pronouns. 2011. In Languages and cultures in the Caucasus: papers from the International Conference “Current Advances in Caucasian Studies”, Macerata, January 21 – 23, 2010, pp. 223-244. (with Alice C. Harris)
- Multiple Exponence on Archi Pronouns. 2010. In eLanguage: LSA Meeting Extended Abstracts 2010. (with Alice C. Harris)
- Natural language of uncertainty: numeric hedge words. 2015. International Journal of Approximate Reasoning 57. Elsevier Inc.: 19–39. doi:10.1016/j.ijar.2014.11.003. (with Scott Ferson, Jason O’Rawe, Jack Siegrist, James Mickley, Christian C Luhmann, Kari Sentz, and Adam M Finkel)
- The Inflectional Base(s) of the Russian Imperative. 2012. In Proceedings of FASL 19, University of Maryland, College Park.
- Partial Wh-movement in Kashmiri. 2010. In Universal Grammar and Individual Languages: The Proceedings of 2010 Seoul International Conference on Linguistics.