In my years at Stony Brook University I have taught extensively in two departments: first, in Applied Mathematics and Statistics, and then in Linguistics. Some of the materials I prepared are available below.
- Syntax II — Graduate (Spring 2019)
- Syntax (Fall 2018) — Full set of lecture slides and problem sets.
- Language in the USA (Spring 2018)
- Linear Algebra (Spring 2003) — Full set of lecture notes and problem sets
- Probability Theory (Spring 2005) — Full set of lecture notes and problem sets
- In SchoolNova, I teach various levels of Mathematics (generally, from Math 4 to Math 8).
- At SigmaCamp 2019 I taught a “Constructing a Language” class. If you would like to have access to the lecture slides, please email me for a password.