Lecturer, Department of Linguistics
Analytics and Assessment, Office of the Provost
Stony Brook University
- Ph.D. 2012, Stony Brook University (Linguistics/Syntax)
- M.Sc. 2002, Stony Brook University (Applied Mathematics and Statistics)
- Diploma/B.S. 2000, Moscow State University (Mathematics)
- Syntax: Architecture of the grammar, Minimalism, Binding theory, Locality, Long-distance phenomena in syntax, Phase theory, Word order, Scrambling, Agreement, Slavic syntax, Caucasian syntax, Austronesian syntax, Tense.
- Semantics: Event semantics, Semantic approaches to binding theory and reflexivity.
- Morphology: Morphology of agreement, Computational morphology, Morphological typology, Caucasian morphology.
- Higher education: Data analysis in higher education, Rankings of academic programs. Metrics of faculty productivity. Diversity in Higher Education. Online education.